Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mama-Girl is here!

B, who had the 5 little babies that just got here, contacted me today about Mama-Girl.  We made arrangements and she brought Mama-Girl to meet me after I got off of work today.  This really helped me out as I don't have a car during the week, John does.   I didn't have a carrier but there was one in the car, which John had  at his work.  I took the bus to his work and found the car and as I was getting it ready, he walked out the door!  Mama-Girl was transferred from the box to the carrier and was all good!


She'll stay a bit in the carrier until I get the BC-7 side cleared out for her to get used to the 3 girls that are about her age.  She should do well with them.

After I get back from my trip, I'll change them to a multi-level cage.  They'll eventually be joined by a pair of PEWs from the New Mexico hoarding situation.  They should all have a lot of fun together. :D

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Gosh, you've had quite a growth spurt in your village! Welcome, welcome to all the new ratties! I can't wait to see more about them! :)