Saturday, June 19, 2010

5 Baby Boys Are Sworn In

Ping, Pong, Blink, Mr. Buttons, and Rollo have been brought to the village.  They are part of a litter that was abandoned and taken in by a really nice young woman, B, in Portland.  She placed most of the girls and I took the boys.  I told her I'd take momma too since she'd fit right in with some girls that were adopted a bit ago.  I'll wait to hear back from her on that one.

Ping, Pong, Blink, Mr. Buttons and Rollo are cute as a button and no bigger than my little finger.  Like the late Corvallis 6, they are a mix of rex and standard furred ratties.  All have top ears which is just fine with me. I do not care what they look like, I'm more concerned with being able to tell them apart!

I am so excited as it has been a long time since I've had babies so young.  I think the youngest I've adopted was 6 weeks.  Pokey, my rattie girl from 1993 was 4 weeks.

I really love the little boys, of course I haven't met a rat I didn't like!  LOL

Welcome to the village little guys!

No comments: