Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Guildenstern Poses in His Hammock


Guildenstern is posing in his Halloween Pocket Hammock.  And yes, he actually does get in the pockets!  The cage they are in is 34" wide x 16" deep x 16" tall.  I came up with this design to fit on the shelves they sell in various stores.  The cage has a powder coated, 3" metal pan.  The cage itself is galvanized.  It has a full flip top and a single front door that opens up to fit the wheel and igloos through so they are big.  The cage sits in the pan.  When not in use, the cage fully folds down into the pan.   This cage was manufactured to my specifications by Quality Cages

I use the Lixit Recycled Juice Bottle Kit, Small tip for all of my cages.  The kit uses glass snapple bottles or similar kinds so they are really easy to replace if broken.

I removed their tunnel and their toys to take this picture, they are about ready to have their cage cleaned here.  But I wanted to be sure and take a picture for my blog.  After I clean the cage they are too busy digging through it to get any shots. LOL

Rosencrantz is sleeping in the wheel.  Silly boy.

These boys were adopted and came with a 10-gallon aquarium cage and topper.  We donated that to OHS on Sunday and I'm so glad we did because they needed it to put ratties in the front to show them off for adoption.  Yeah!

No comments: