Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Name is Mr. Pants and I'm a Cowboy at Ratapalooza

Ratapalooza 2008 was awesome! I rode up with two fellow Oregonians, Emily and Morgan. I had a great time in our carpool despite the fact my "condition" got in the way on the way home. I had a wonderful time all around!

There was lots of informative materials around the hall and lots of wonderful items for sale! And of course, ratties!

I got to meet Wonkie, the one eyed wonder rattie. He is too cute for words.

I got to meet Thelma and Louise, R's new babies. Also little sweetie pies. The two WSU girls, Carla and Ashley. If I only had room. :-( I love my little PEWS!

I got to meet the Breakfast Bunch Ratties! Oh, little cherubs all...okay maybe some were not so little. hehehe

Emily had some awesome jewelry for sale. I got a lovely blazed pendent. From LMR I got a cube and 2 hammocks and a spider kitty toy. I kind of dumped all of my Canadian money on them. heheh I got a lovely hat from Lynn and some rattie finger puppets. I got a rattie pendent from BLRRFH and some vegetarian dog food that tastes like rice cakes from Hillary. They were not half bad...get some hummas from Trader Joe's and I'd be set. I said no one would ever know if I put them in a dish on a coffee table. (I wouldn't do that. LOL)

I won two raffle prizes, an animated Remmy toy that talks. And a plush rattie puppet. They will be decorating my desk at work.

Oh yeah, and I got a cupcake in the cake walk.

Morgan also allowed me to hold Mr. Pants, the cowboy, in the costume contest at Ratapalooza. He reluctantly kept his hat and scarf on. He reminds me of my Luciano, a little neutered dumbo boy I have.

"I'm Mr. Pants and I'm a cowboy."

2 comments:

dreameyce said...

You don't need to keep our names secret! We're not shy *G*

We loved traveling with you, and will have to carpool in the future! I'm *so* glad it went well!! We had a BLAST!

dreameyce said...

Oh and the avocado flavored rice nuggets... I had Hubby try one, and he doesn't know it was dog food. He thought it was 'OK' (Same with rice cakes though)

I'm a freak, but I really like them! But, I also like rice cakes so am just weird in general! LOL