Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cage Condensing

Well, I'm going to be condensing cages today. They won't have the extreme spaciousness they have now as all of the 3 level cages will become 2 level and all of the 2 levels will become one level and the 4 level will become a 3 level. This is in preparation for the new cages to arrive. I need to sell some of the current cages off to make room otherwise the new cages will have nowhere to go. 5 extensions and up to 2 top portions are being donated to Little Mischief Rescue. These will allow them a 3 level, and 2 2 levels (expanding a Large Deluxe Rat cage already sent up). The new cages should arrive at QC this or next week so the next cleaning I do of my current cages will be to retire them.

These are wonderful cages that I have now, but due to the shear number of ratties I have, while they cut down cage cleaning time HUGELY, the newer ones will cut down even more. They should, they were quite a bit more...and will be worth EVERY penny.

Peace!

No comments: