Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tutu AKA Ratatouille

Tutu, joined the village last night, March 25, 2009. He is a black, dumbo berkshire boy. He is about 2.5 years old and very sweet. He also ate a bunch of lab blocks right when he got here! Crunch...crunch....crunch. Since he is older than I thought he was, I am going to try to place him with Worth and Cricket to see how he does. I'll do that tonight.

I just wanted to put down that he came here last night.

I change the names of ratties that come in with particularly long names. Ratatouille was the name of several ratties I've gotten in the past 2 years, due to the film, which refers to the "dish." Tutu is not for the skirt, it keeps 1 phonetic syllable of his original name AND it is the name of a Nobel Peace prize recipient.

1 comment:

Kiersi said...

Haha, I didn't realize that many people were naming their pets "Ratatouille"! Cute!