Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cricket has come to town

Cricket is a sweet little rattie boy, about 1 and half years old. When Mosco passed last week I was trying to think of who could be his brother Worth's new buddy. But I'd actually wanted a single male to introduce Worth too as he is a little reserved. Enter Cricket. Cricket was put on CL because his previous owner wasn't able to spend time with him. I knew he was the perfect age to get along with Worth. Worth and I headed over and visited and now Cricket is home with us. We took a little jaunt to my friend's house to say hi since it had been two weeks since I'd visited. She made the kids some veggie and fruit plates and gave them a nut ball. They really enjoyed their picnic. She sent me home with a "rattie" bag of nut balls for the other kiddos.

For the rest of the night, both Cricket and Worth will stay in the carriers tonight and move into their new home tomorrow after they are treated with Revolution. They'll be set up in a "split" cage so that they can get really used to each other before moving in together.

No comments: