Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bella Moves to Vermin Village

Bella's family is moving to Alaska. A month ago, after seeing her ad on CL, I wanted to make sure the family didn't feel pressured into just sending her to any home. I made the offer that if they could not find a good home for her, that she was welcome here. This was over a month ago. Last Friday I got the call that they had been unable to find her a good home. So arrangements were made to pick her up Sunday, February 1st.

She is a big girl. Even bigger than Mimi. She is so sweet. Since she was coming from a single rat home, she was able to move right into the village. Currently she is in a smaller cage (smaller than one I actually house my babies in), alongside her soon to be new cage mates.

Bella is over 2 and a half years old and was adopted from the Oregon Humane Society, so she fits right in with the other residents here in that she was adopted!

No comments: