Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dumbo



It is with great sadness I announce the passing of Dumbo. The other Peacemaker. I'm glad that Eddie, his cage mate, is now bonded with the three other cage mates, Chester, Drape, and Diego.

Whatever Hades had, it appeared that Dumbo had the same symptoms which to me means it wasn't cardiac, but something else. None of the other ratties in the cage even appear ill. I am hoping it stays that way.

Dumbo was such a sweet boy. He was a little more reserved than his cage mate, Eddie, but he soon came out of his shell and loved nothing more than being picked up and cuddled.

I'm so upset as he was just with his rattie friends when he passed today.

His remains are now awaiting transportation to OHS for private cremation.

Goodbye my little Dumbo, your cheerful personality will be sorely missed.

No comments: