Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jack the Gerbil Left for the Bridge

Jack the Gerbil has passed. I don't always get to see him as he is very bad about coming out when I call him and he bites. So when I went to go and really stir him up, he didn't come out. I started take apart the cage and found he had passed. I wrapped him up and he is in the freezer awaiting cremation. Poor little guy. He was about to get moved to a really nice cage, although he probably preferred the one he was in because he had LOTS of tunneling.

At least he had a comfortable life. He was sorely neglected in his original home. He lived in one of those damn critter trails and was not carefully monitored. He had a section of his tail missing.

Goodbye Jack the Gerbil. Hopefully you are enjoying sand baths at the bridge.

No comments: