Monday, January 9, 2012

Pimp and Pong Pass & Bamboo is helped to the bridge

I am thinking Pimp actually was older than the other boys I adopted him with.  He started getting cataract in both eyes a few months ago and then went downhill real fast, he wasn't really agile and walked around with an odd gait these past few days.  I went in and found the other little boys laying on top of him, probably trying to keep him warm. :(

Pong passed last night sometime.  He was battling respiratory illness for some time so it was not a surprise that he passed, but it wasn't like he went downhill or anything.  I can only suspect he might have choked on something too. :(

Bamboo had head tilt for over a year and today when I went in, one side of his face really bulged out and his eye was pushing out of his socket.  I helped him to the bridge.  I've never seen anything like that in all of my time with ratties.

These boys are survived by their cage mates Sprout, Sprat, Mr. Buttons, Blink, Ping, and Rollo.

Rest in peace gentle giants.


No comments: