Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mimzi..Admire My Cute Plumpness

My name is Mimzi...and this is my ramp!  And no you may not run on my Silent Spinner!  I highly recommend silent spinners for us gerbils because we are LOUD.  You need to get the large one.  (The small one is too small and the giant one, well, it is ok too.)

I live in a really cool cage.  It's 32" wide x 16" deep x 16" tall.  I have a high balcony so my wheel doesn't get caught in my tunneling.  I have a low balcony so my water bottles also don't get affected by my tunneling.  I have cardboard tunnels and tunnels that I make myself in my paper palace.  Mom puts 2 water bottles on all of her cages for safety reasons.  If one fails, I have a back-up.  My cage was made to my mother's specifications by Quality Cages.  It is fully collapsible and lays in the pan when not in use.  The pan is silver veined powder coated but the cage itself is not.


I like to run on my wheel but you really can't tell because I'm a little on the plump side!

No comments: