Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Stow N Gos & New Collapsibles

I picked up my Stow N Go yesterday. The problem with the detachable ladder was the incorrect wire size was used. I opted not to take that. The builder made a mistake on my balcony and after thinking about it, I'm going to remove it and put it in another cage I need. The other balcony, I'll give it to my friend to use in her cages as she is always getting new ones put together. :D

I'll reorder my balconies. I may ask if they can make something out of wire instead, that is removable.

I also need to order 6 to 8 new size collapsible cages. The BC-7 I have I absolutely love, but they are quite heavy. I'm going to keep them, but put them in storage until we move to a new house, which won't be for quite some time. But the idea will be that I can roll them out to clean them.

The new collapsible cages will be the same as the hospital cages I ordered but bigger. The hospital cages I ordered are 16" deep x 16" tall x 32 " deep. The new collapsible cages will be 20" deep x 16" tall x 44" wide. These cages will be galvanized with powder coated trays.

No comments: