Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chase and Liam Check In

Chase and Liam have arrived at the Village. They are two neutered boys I found on Craigslist! The woman that had them, S, was very nice and worked at a vet's office. She's had them since November 2009 and she said Chase was about 10 weeks old and Liam was about 6 weeks old. Liam is an odd-eyed, standard eared boy and Chase is a blue dumbo eared boy. They are both incredibly sweet.

I will post pictures as soon as I get them in their home. I could not believe it, I got their cage ready last night and forgot...how they hell can I forget, to put the water bottle hardware on the cage. So I have to take the cage apart again. >:<

These two little boys will by joined soon by the soon to be spayed RMIS girls, Poppy and Rose. Poppy and Rose have been exposed a bit more to loud noises and frequent pestering so they now don't go and cower when these huge beings called people walk by. (Hell I'd run too if I was that small.)

Eventually they'll be joined by a 5th rattie boy, but after the girls are spayed because that boy will be intact.

Welcome Chase and Liam!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Welcome To The Village Chase and Liam! I know you'll love it here. :)

They sound adorable and we're looking forward to the pictures.