Monday, September 21, 2009

Water Bottle Filling Mania!

I have 47 water bottles in use at a time. Yes, cleaning water bottles is a big affair here. lol I have 2 or more water bottles on each cage OR a water bottle on each level. Anyway, I was using a Brita filter but that takes forever. I wanted to put a water filter on my bathroom faucet so while at Home Depot today to get shelves, we went over to look at bathroom faucets. None really fit. Then I thought it would be nice to have something on the shower to switch back and forth. And do you know, they actually make water filters for showers! We got a Danco Diverta Valve, 86" shower hose and a shower filter. I couldn't wait to try it so I cleaned water bottles just to try it out. OMG it is so awesome. It took no time at all to refill them. I still use a pitcher because the hose shoots the water out too fast but just using the phrase "too fast" in a statement about water filters is awesome!

No comments: