Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oreo Makes the Move to Vermin Village

Oreo is an old girlie mouse. She is of course, black and white. She lived in a classroom and now that school is over she needed a retirement home. Vermin Village has empty mouse cages so I contacted her current guardian about bringing her here.

She is a delightful little girl. I went to the storage unit to pull out the cage and will be moving her in it when the new water bottle hardware is attached.

I met the person at Quality Cages and spoke to QC about making me some custom mice cages. I have a good idea of what I would like and I want it as easy as possible to make. :)

I ended up taking Oreo to Home Depot with me because I couldn't find my staple gun staples. What a dork! lol But my husband needed stuff to smoke some brisket--hickory chips, mesquite chips and charcoal. Yum...brisket. People kept doing double takes on seeing a little white and black thing moving around the carrier I placed her in. Hey--she had places to go and people to see!

Welcome home Oreo!

No comments: