Saturday, June 13, 2009

A hamster, a mouse, and 2 wheels

Oreo is tooling around her new cage like nobody's business. She was running in her wheel. I think she likes it all! She has 3 balconies and a full floor on the bottom. She has a wheel, several cardboard tunnels and different "terrain" for her enjoyment. Good Mews to draw up the mousy smell, Ultra Care Fresh for softness (I don't normally buy this, it was given to me with O-Ren.) And Eco Paper bedding for burrowing. I put in her slice of cheese house and her tunnels and she is in her element. I've attached the two huge water bottles. A bit overkill, but the water bottles I use are easier to clean. I always put 2 in the event one fails.

O-Ren is mistress of all she surveys. I believe hamsters are rather short-sighted. lol She's already taken her wheel for a spin. And when I walked in the room she was running up and down her cage and balconies. Mine....all....mine....

No comments: