Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mimi and Junior

I've decided that Mimi and Junior should do very well together. Mimi was acquired through my friend LR. She picked her up with the hopes she'd do well with her neutered boy. Mimi didn't. I took Mimi. Oh, she is such a kissy girl!

Anyway, I've been unable to find someone to bond with Mimi. She does not like other girls. I did have her spayed because I wanted to double her chances of finding a friend for her.

Enter Junior. Junior was saved by CR. He needed some extra special work so he came here. He is doing WONDERFUL.

Anyway, their cages have been side by side for the past several weeks. And they've been playing outside their cages together. I will be changing their cages to one cage with a divider and hopefully, within a few weeks, they will be residing together in rattie happiness.

No comments: