Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Falafels and Ratties

I got some falafels today. I didn't really care for these particular ones. But no worries. I've got little fuzzies that might like them just fine. So I brought them home and cut them up. Mosco and Worth snagged some right off! Sitting holding their falafels and discussing the odd weather we are having. They occasionally nodded to each other as if to say "cultural food is so yummy." And "Did you see that damn cat licking spaghetti sauce off of papa's plate at about 2am? When did cats start liking tomatoes?" "What about that thunder and lightening yesterday?"

After listening to them chew the fat while consuming their falafel snack I walked over to the foster kids, Olivia, Little Bit, Zoey, Zach and Cody with the rest of the falafel bits. Zach and Cody INSISTED on being served in bed (their hammock) while Zoey, Little Bit, and Olivia politely took pieces of their falafel and Zoey promptly jumped in their hammock to eat her falafel part.

So, one stop on the world tour of food. My little guys don't get a lot of this kind of stuff. In fact, I think this is the first time I have ever fed them anything fried other than the occasional beef liver. (And no, I absolutely, positively do NOT eat that. Icky.)

No comments: