Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ratties and Food

Well Hades and Diego are big boys, half brothers about 8 months of age. They are getting accustomed to their new digs. They were in a home without other rats and were not ill ever so they got to go right in the room. Both are big boys. I will post a picture as soon as the camera is charged!

Sam is doing ok. She greets me at the door of her cage for her food. Every time I think she is starting to move slower she shocks me and runs around!

I found out that Harlan has the 2018 diet available commercially as Native Earth through PetFoodDirect.com. That isn't the diet I really wanted, but it is good that there is one. I'll have to place an order for May/June to last until the September show when I'll run up to Seattle to get some more. (Sounds like a jaunt rather than a 180+ mile drive. :-)

Well, gotta go and get cracking on cleaning the last 2 cage parts and dismantle the shelves. After almost getting the room done I decided the shelving was going to have to be scrapped as it takes up too much room. Total bummer.

No comments: