Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sherman, Nona, and Patches aka Ace

I'm just posting some shots for families that I got some of my ratties from. Sherman, Nona and Patches all came from the same family. Sherman hasn't bonded with any ratties. Patches has bonded with new rattie Spot and Nona has bonded with her cage mates some time ago.

Sherman is peeking out to check out why I opened the door. He moved too fast because he was sleeping in his hammock!

Patches, is checking out to see if any good food is bring brought in since I opened the door. He is bonding with his new room mate Spot. He's a playful little guy that likes to play tag. He had mites when I got him. I treated him with Revolution and he has been doing great! Mites are common and rats may live their whole life with them and never give off any real indication.

He also had frequent loose stool, but now that he has been put on a pretty restrictive diet, he has been doing great. Rattie IBS. :-) I have a cat that suffers from something similar and he is on a restrictive diet as well.

When Spot's sister Pip is spayed, she'll be moving in with them. That will be in another month or so. Meanwhile, she is recovering from a partial tail amputation due to a degloving incident prior to my acquiring her.


Here is Nona with her room mates--kind of reminds me of the more bars campaign from the ATT commercial. From left to right, Precious (hairless), Nona, Shäst, and Lucy. Open the door Mom!

No comments: