Saturday, December 3, 2011

Picked up Remains and Visited OHS Vermin

I went to OHS this morning to pick up the cremains.  It is really sad because they ask the pet's name.  I had to tell them the list is long, it's the large group of rodents.  Oh yes, they bring the urns out.  I really appreciate this service.  If you have to have any pet cremated, I highly recommend their service for cremation.  It's very reasonable and it generates a little money for the animals there.

Of course I had to go in and look at the rodents in rescue there.  They just took care of a big pet store case and have  LOTS, so if you are looking to adopt a few fuzzies, please consider adoption before purchase.  They have mice, gerbils, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits now and often have hamsters, chinchillas and degus too!

After visiting for a while I had to do my 3 hour quarantine but was already meeting my parents for brunch so it all worked out!

Then I went to Home Depot and picked up a set of wire cutters to to try to cut the wire flush so that I can make special wheel holders.  I hope it works!

Forgot to mention, when I was at OHS, I picked up some of the Oxbow Essentials Rat Formula to give to the mice.  Running a bit low on Harlan 2014 and wanted to try out the Oxbow food for them.

No comments: