Friday, August 20, 2010

Dmnt Sooki, RMIS Poppy, RMIS Rose, Chase and Liam Go to Portland

The little guys went downtown with me today to visit some friends at work.  They met folks all over the place.  They were on their best behavior.  Sooki was giving kisses, Chase was being his usual cheesy self and Liam, OMG Liam was soooo good and put up with people holding him.

The whole trip worked out well.  My brother dropped us off at Quatama max station, and the train rolled right up.  We got our own seat.  Then we stepped out downtown and did our visit.  And we wrapped it up when John came after work to pick me up.  We got home and the kids were moved from a carrier to a bin cage as they wait for their cage to dry.  They are currently sacked out.

Some people went ewww and others surprised me.  One person even said she sees why they are so fascinating.  The little ones were good rattie ambassadors!

1 comment:

Plebayo said...

Awwww I'm glad to read an update on the boys. [Chase & Liam]. I really do miss those lil guys I'm so glad they have such a great home.

Suzanne