Friday, January 1, 2010

Betsy and Brixton Have Passed

Brixton and Betsy have passed. I went in last night and Brixton and Betsy had both passed. This is not an epidemic of something, all of my ratties are getting very old. :*( Brixton was a PEW that came to Vermin Village from a woman that was hitching cross country. She knew that wasn't the way to travel with a rat so I took the rattie girl in. She has been prepared for cremation at the Oregon Humane Society. Betsy was one of the girls that came from the Washington County Animal Shelter. A friend had her before me but they normally keep and rescue other animals that are even more high maintencance than rats. So Betsy, Gretta and Hannah came to me. Hannah was PTS a few months ago. Betsy is survived by her cage mate Gretta that has also slowed down significantly as well Both Betsy and Brixton have been prepared for private cremation at OHS. Rest in Peace Betsy and Brixton!

No comments: