Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Health Checks and First Penis Plug

I do health checks on my babies. I check for tumors, any abscesses or injuries. This week was no different, except they were also getting their Revolution doses.

Poor Bella has 5 tumors. She's already had one removed and then this "crop" came up. She is about 3 years old and since so many have come up, we've opted to NOT have surgery. She is being moved downstairs with Libby as her next door neighbor. Libby too has a tumor, although not as fast growing.

One of Betsy's tumors is slowly getting bigger too. :(

I have had my first experience with penis plugs. Poor Crinkle has to suffer the indignity of having his mama groom him. I noticed during his check his area was a bit dirty. So started to check and out pops a plug. Now this means if I go anywhere, I have to have someone that will clean this area for him twice a day. Don't know why he doesn't clean himself, he is NOT the biggest rat of the 6 brothers...that honor goes to Brick.



Weighed Brick, 800 grams. OMG! Big lump of squishy boy! But he can clean himself just fine!

I'm still doing health checks, but I'm hopeful the rest are all doing ok.

Libby, Bella, Sherman, Luke, Mimi and Joey will be moving downstairs this week.

No comments: