Monday, February 21, 2011

Liam Leaves Us

After fighting a myco flare up, he just kept getting weaker and weaker.  He spent Friday night through Sunday 2am with me.  I woke up ever couple of hours and fed him and gave him fluids (along with his medication).  At 2am I realized he was not going to get better and helped him to the bridge.

Liam was an odd-eyed boy that wasn't too big on being held but put up with it on a regular basis.  My husband really bonded with Liam.  And the day I brought him to work he was a big hit and he was a gentle boy while people fussed over him.



He is survived by his cage mates RMIS Rose, RMIS Poppy, Dmnt Sooki and his best buddy Chase.

Rest in peace little guy.  You are greatly missed.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I lost the link to this blog after my computer crashed. I am so sad to hear that Liam passed away :( but I am really happy to know that you took such great care of him. Thank you so much.

Suzanne