Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Show Panic Is Setting In

Gearing up for the show.  It is almost here and I have too much to do.  (About this time the other show directors are laughing at me I'm sure.)  But I don't really.  I have to cut out a lot of hearts one of the craft project.   I had to say it that way because it sounded so....NCIS.  :Þ

Found out the venue had put an office with a walk through that we can use for health checks.  YEAH!!!  I'm not so thrilled about the vendor so we'll probably just have someone running us sandwiches for hungry participants and judges.

Haven't heard about the private? showing movie yet.  I'll have to rattle some cages.  It's the difference between dinner reservations and dinner delivery.

I've cages all set for the Idaho folks so they don't have to haul cages for all of the rescues.  It's so exciting!

This weekend it is to the hotel to make sure we are good to go with no surprises.  One thing if it is you and your out in the cold you can go to another hotel.  Quite another when you have 100+  rats with you on a Friday night.

As for panicking.   Not really.  I am more worried about how I'm going to cut out a 1000+ hearts for the craft project.  Again, no biggie, just do it one at a time.  LOL

TTFN

No comments: