Monday, September 6, 2010

Little Joey Passes

Joey, a little neutered rattie boy, passed today.  Joey was adopted from a person that was rehoming all of her rats.  He was adopted with Potter.  After Potter passed, Joey was moved in with Isabella as Isabella was also alone.  He was a very sweet little boy and loved his original cage mate Joey and his later cage mate Isabella.  Joey was approximately 35 months old.

Sadly I am on vacation visiting family so my husband was the one that found Joey when he went to do the morning feeding and watering.  Joey has been prepared for private cremation at the Oregon Humane Society.

Run and be free little guy.  You will be missed.

1 comment:

Shamisen said...

I am sorry little Joey passed. I've had this happen several times - my boy Ptolomy and mouse Timorous both passed whilst I was away and my partner was at home. And that doesn't include the time I was in France for work and my rats came down with SDA. I came home as fast as I could because my poor Si was dealing with it alone, but my special boy Riff died an hour before I got home :(

I'me very sorry for your loss x