Saturday, August 22, 2009

Collapsible Carriers Are Here

The news on here has been sooooooo bad that I needed to place a positive post! The new collapsible carriers by Quality Cages are HERE. I bought my first one. It has a 3 inch high pan, and is 10" high x 10" wide x 18" long. It has a full flip top and handles on each side. The best part, is that it folds into the tray for storage. Yeah! I'll be bringing some to the RatsPacNW Fall Show to sell. They have several in stock now! I hope they get it on the web soon but if it sounds like something you want, give the folks a call. Their website is www.qualitycage.com. Additional contact information can be found there.

As far as I'm concerned they make the best quality of cage. The coating lasts a LONG time, longer than others, and they like to have their cage be of a certain strength so they don't bend. They are really good about custom jobs and they are a manufacturer here in the US so quality control is great.

No comments: