Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vinyl Walls and such

It's been a while since I posted!

Tonight I stapled clear vinyl to the wall (purchased at JoAnn's). This is to make the walls easier to clean. I have 2 small sections to do. I had already done the opposite wall.

I have to clear up the last section and put their refrigerator on a different stand. Right now it sits on a cheap, wheeled tv stand and I want to put it on a metal rolling drawer set up.

I'm totally bummed because I have to send their medical grade filter (better than hepa) to the manufacturer to get a new cord. I'm going to check ebay out because I saw mine for way cheaper than I paid for it to have a backup.

Tomorrow morning I'll clean the trays on the 4 4-levels. Hopefully sometime this or next weekend I can take pictures of my new cage designs. Too much homework right now.

No comments: