Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tank, Remi, Knick and Knack

I put these 2 sets of brothers in the same cage a few weeks ago when I noticed they seemed to hit it off well and when they took naps in their cages, they slept on the sides next to each other. (The two cages were side by side.) So one day after playtime I put them back in one clean cage. They didn't fight but they didn't immediately like the idea. Tank and Remi are a bit younger than Knick and Knack, but Tank and Remi are bigger than Knick and Knack. Tank and Remi got the hammock, Knick and Knack took the igloo.

Today, for the first time that I know of, I was looking for them in their cage. I saw Tank and Remi in between the layers of their hammock. Then I looked in the igloo...no one was there. All of a sudden Tank and Remi stretched out of the hammock...and Knick and Knack followed them. They had all slept in a pile. awwww. And damned if my camera was downstairs!!! At least I know they all like being together.

No comments: